I’m doing weekly round-ups now, which will include any media I consumed for the past week, from Sunday to Saturday. I’d be glad if you end up getting some recommendations but I’m only doing this as a form of a media journal (to make it easy to write reviews later on). And fine, an actual journal too. Here goes! Continue reading “Weekly Round-up (8): September 17 – 23, 2017”
This was how my Desktop looked last night before I went home from work at 10:30 PM. The loop only started when I got to work at 12NN. Before going to work, I ended up with 23 repeats before I finally mustered the willpower to finally be a responsible employee and go to work. My boss also caught me watching the music video so if I get fired soon, we know why.
It’s because of One Direction’s Perfect music video. Made by Dawn Lanuza (some said by yours truly), here’s basically what happened yesterday when 1D dropped Perfect and the world collectively went gaga.
1. Louis!!! Yesterday felt like Louis Appreciation Day and I’M SO HAPPY. Bb gets to shine!
2. The very obvious Taylor Swift nods in the song and in the music video. (I don’t care about TSwift *hides from bricks* but I care about HAYLOR.)
3. LARRY FOREVER but I do love Louis x Liam.
4. Niall, you sensitive soul who loves to play golf.
5. Black and white!
6. Basically everything I CANNOT DEAL WITH THE FEELS AND THE AMAZING
If you haven’t seen it (WHY THE HELL NOT?), here it is!
gtg rewatching again
Niall is so cute! He’s like this little kid. With his height too. Aaaaww, so cute! They say Americans like him best because he’s Irish and he’s like this perfectly American boy. I agree! It’s cool that he’s Irish and then he really looks like that American boy next door. I dunno. A blond boy next door? And he plays the guitar! Sigh. Heehee.