I’ve been busy at school even though hell week’s over. For one, I feel so tired all the time and I end up sleeping early. Or I watch something or do something over the Internet and end up sleeping late. The next day I’m this zombie with panda eye/eyebags and I end up sleeping really early that night. Basically, my Circadian rhythm is pretty “eengk” these days. So a post on what I have been doing or following recently so you know guys that I’m alive besides from my random tweets.
- BIG BANG COMEBACK! (infinite exclamation marks) If bad fan means I don’t blog about it every second of my day, then I’m a bad fan. But I’m hella following their every show and performance ever since the album dropped! And I’m loving every moment. It’s been two years and 3 months and they had their last stage when I just became a VIP so you can say I saw them leaving and now I am so stoked and happy and ecstatic to see them come back. WEEHOO!
- I’m still watching the shows I’ve been watching. Hellcats, White Collar, Glee and Moden Family. So yeah, I still watch stuff! I also finished downloading My Princess and finished reading the recaps as well. Just three more episodes and my Dream High download is done. The recaps? Done reading. I’ll watch these two shows soon when I’m on my summer vacation because I can’t afford it right now.
- My Mom is making me download Secret Garden. I downloaded it before but wasn’t able to finish it when my amusement over it stopped. I’m resuming my download now since all I can hear from my Mom is “hey, download the remaining Secret Garden episodes”.
- I plan on watching all of the shows I downloaded and all the movies and shows I acquired on summer vacation. My eyes will be glued to the screen in a matter of weeks! So excited! I’ll just keep up with school and I’ll be rewarded. 🙂
- I’m not taking summer classes unless I fail Math 55 which will not happen. I will not let it happen. Summer class = low grades + burn out. My mind is so not working academically during summer so instead of improving my grades, I end up pulling them to a pit. Tsk. So YAY for a whole summer of watching shows! I’ve got my Korean variety shows and a lot of other stuff. HAHA.
- I’m not into Kpop right now except for Big Bang. Maybe when CNBLUE comes back on March 21, I’ll have two groups to watch! That’s the announcement! They’re coming back on March 21! A picture has been uploaded~
- I think I have a lot to say but my thoughts has escaped me. Eotteoke, baby~ (Would have been funny if you sang it when you read this. That’s from Up and Down by SHINee HAHAHAHA)
- I have a long list of movies to be downloaded because I heard they are awesome but referring to a previous bullet, I’m so preoccupied or more like, my torrent program is so preoccupied with Secret Garden and downloading the shows I watch weekly that I find no time to download said movies in the list.
- Reading Pretty Little Liars recaps! Will watch it when the season has finished and when Sarah downloads the rest of the season! Cherry’s watching it and telling us updates and I just watch the juicy stuff o’er teh Youtube aka Toby and Spencer linking up and Hanna and Caleb. HOHOHO.
- I’m on my Andrew Garfield phase right now and that means I’ve followed tons of tumblelogs dedicated to him. Emma Stone is his love interest in Spidey! I love Emma Stone! So happy!
- My Mom finished watching Baker King Kim Tak Gu, My Princess and now she’s glued to our laptop watching Marry Me, Mary. I am so envious of her. She gets to watch these shows! HUHU. When I get home, school still follows me. HUHU
- I wanna type and tell you guys about what’s happening in my life but I can’t think of anything to add to these so maybe there’s really not a lot of things going on in my life. HAHA! So I’ll end it here. 😛
- Oh btw, this week is such a happy week. ❤
Sorry for the lack of updates. It’s just that there’s really nothing to post aka news that caught my eye. And and and, I was watching Hellcats and Harper’s Island for days, as well as Covert Affairs, kdramas such as My Princess and Dream High that I can’t make time for blogging. I do read articles but they are not that interesting to be posted, imo. I promise to post asap! And I have an exam tomorrow in which I absolutely don’t get a thing as well as a labrep WHICH IS SO HARD MY BRAIN WILL EXPLODE IN 3, 2, 1. Where’s my brain? T_T
OMG OMG OMG! The full-length trailer aka around-5-minute trailer of My Princess has been released! My Princess will premier later! OMG OMG SO EXCITED!
Kim Tae Hee is so adorable and cute. Cutest thing ever since babies! OMG. Song Seung Heon is as wooden as ever but at least he’s so pretty to look at (face and abs)! HAHA! Just watch the trailer! And Ryu Soo Young! :DDD
To get you more excited, YUMMY Song Seung Heon pictures! AKA ABSSSSS.
With a shower scene like that, I bet ratings will reach the stratosphere. Haha! If you still aren’t convinced to watch My Princess, I don’t know what’s wrong with you. 😛
I’m really excited for My Princess which will premier on January 5 9:55pm KST. That’s 8:55pm here in the Philippines, YO! My Princess stars Song Seung Heon, Kim Tae Hee, Ryu Soo Young and Park Ye Jin. Click under the cut for the promised goods!
Continue reading →
I didn’t even bothered looking at Song Seung Heon because my eyes were fixed on Kim Tae Hee’s gorgeous, beautiful and cute face. (Okay, I did look, a LITTLE bit. I swear on the LITTLE part.) Kim Tae Hee is so cute and princess-y for words I want to print these pics and post it in my yet-unnamed future daughter’s room with all the hearts and butterflies and tell her that Disney princesses are so history and this is what a real princess looks like. Maybe an exaggeration, we’ll never/in decades know. (Well, if I will not have a daughter and instead a future son named Vito or Bryce or Ethan and yes, I’m indecisive like that and yes, I’m weird like that, having thought about names for my son, I’ll have this printed too and tell him that it’s his mom’s long lost sister. Whatever with my makjang mind. Haha!)
Anyway, this set of photos makes me want January 5 to come around soon so I can watch these pretty faces. 😛 Click after the cut! (You are seriously voiding your life of eyecandy if you’re not even taking a peek!)
Continue reading →
Here’s a BTS video from the set of My Princess! Weehoo. I seriously hope that this drama is at least cute or sweet or fun because I seriously need a cute drama. Secret Garden is a rom-com but it’s not really cute. I want something cute like My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. Heehee. If it’s not good because of Song Seung Heon’s dead eyes, then, let it be FUNNY in whatever way because I really need a reason to watch their pretty faces. Or that will be my reason to watch, FOR THE PRETTYYYY. ❤
And the vid is actually a Merry Christmas greeting from the My Princess set so there. Merry Christmas! :DDD
I can’t wait to see Kim Tae Hee acting like some sly but earnest princess-to-be dancing to Hoot. Haha! And Song Seung Heon’s abs, fo sho. :)) With an adorable face like Kim Tae Hee, it’s hard not to act cute and pretty, isn’t it? Haha! Excited! 😀
OMG. I adore Kim Tae Hee and Song Seung Heon because theirs are a pretty face to look at. Seriously, I can stare at them for a whole day. Kim Tae Hee is so pretty and a straight-A student so she’s like the ideal girl. Song Seung Heon is so tasty with his face and abs combo. Haha! Okay, what am I saying? It’s that I’m not the least excited about My Princess BEFORE. They are not amazing actors so why bother watching it, right? It might as well make me cringe so why will I make myself suffer that? But everything has changed since this teaser trailer.
The plot is so Cinderella but it is a rom-com! They have never done a rom-com before and that’s why it’s murky and unsure waters they are treading. But after seeing the trailer, I think I am so on this drama ship and I’ll be watching it. Kim Tae Hee as some sly, spunky and assertive girl, that is a thing I must see. And the trailer was so hilarious! Kim Tae Hee singing SNSD’s Hoot to Song Seung Heon with equally adorable dancing. Kim Tae Hee, singing Hoot, do I need more convincing? Then they show SSH’s abs, OKAY I AM SO IN THIS. Then, I dunno, the atmosphere of the trailer is so funny and light and rom-com and I just wanna watch it. You know those brainless movies that you keep on watching because it makes you feel good because well, they are feel-good movies? Yeah, it’s like those! Just don’t pull a Cinderella’s Sister on me and put JUICY stuff on the trailer that won’t actually appear in the drama itself.
Okay, come January 2011, I’ll be watching it. If it’s good enough and funny enough, then, let us make space, hard drive, for My Princess. 😛 And Kim Tae Hee’s laugh at the end makes me wanna watch it now! :)) Oh, don’t you kid. It was SSH’s abs that made you wanna watch it now. :))
On a side note, having mentioned Cinderella’s Sister, I am so stoked for Chun Jung Myung’s The Duo. ❤