About Kimberly Ann Miller
1. I worked at an amusement park, Six Flags Great Adventure, as a teenager.
2. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up. I’ve always loved animals.
3. I love cruise vacations and have been on cruises with Norwegian, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, and Disney.
4. I hiked through Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to where the active lava flowed and it was one of the best vacation experiences of my life.
5. I also swam with the sea turtles in Hawaii – another favorite vacation memory of mine.
6. And, I swam with the stingrays in the Cayman Islands…
7. I didn’t start writing until after my sister forced me to read Twilight a few years ago. I loved the series so much, I decided I wanted to write books others could enjoy as much as I enjoyed Twilight.
8. My favorite color is purple.
9. My cats are my babies and I love them so much!
10. I met Jim Carrey and Grumpy Cat at Book Expo America in May.
11. I love thunderstorms.
12. I loved the first Lord of the Rings movie so much I saw it five times in the theater, but I’ve never read the books.
13. I didn’t start reading YA books until I read Twilight. As a teenager, I read Stephen King and high fantasy!
Title: Triangles (Bermuda Triangle #1)
Author: Kimberly Ann Miller
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Date of Publication: June 18, 2013
A cruise ship. A beautiful island. Two sexy guys. What could possibly go wrong?
In the Bermuda Triangle—a lot.
Hoping to leave behind the reminders of her crappy life–her father’s death years ago, her mother’s medical problems, and the loser who’s practically stalking her–seventeen-year-old Autumn Taylor hops on a ship with her sister for a little distraction. When she wakes up in the Bermuda Triangle, she fears she’s gone nuts for more than one reason: that loser’s suddenly claiming they’re a happy couple… a hot guy is wrapping his arms around her and saying “Happy Anniversary”… and suddenly, she’s full of bruises, losing her hair, and getting IV medication. Autumn visits the ship’s doctor, hoping for a pill or a shot to make the craziness go away. Instead, she’s warned that these “alternate realities” could become permanent.
She just has to ask herself one question—how the hell is she going to get out of this mess?
Thank you Kimberly for celebrating your debut year with us! Come back tomorrow here at Oops! I Read A Book Again as Caela Carter visits us! Now, go on to Michelle’s blog for her feature on Cal Armistead!