1. While in high school, I used to work at a veterinarian office and got to pet a panther.
2. Would love to visit Egypt one day.
3. I can easily name about 100 Pokémon.
4. I’m afraid to ride Ferris Wheels.
5. I vow that one day I will learn to knit.
6. I can totally get lost while writing. It’s one of the most amazing feelings.
7. I never thought I’d ever read an e-book. Now I read them all the time.
8. I make an awesome grilled cheese.
9. My Hollywood crush is Ryan Gosling.
10. Love watching Cupcake Wars with my daughter.
11. Am totally terrified to try writing a contemporary romance for NaNoWriMo, but I’m going to do it anyway.
12. I’m a total chocoholic.
13. I’m wearing braces for the 2nd time in my life
Author: S.X. Bradley
Publisher: Evernight Teen
Date of Publication: February 8, 2013
Sixteen year old math whiz, Autumn, spends her days reading about serial killers and dreaming of becoming an FBI Profiler. She never dreams her first case will be so personal. Her world is shattered when she comes home from school and discovers her murdered sister’s body on the living room floor. When the initial evidence points to a burglary gone wrong, Autumn challenges the police’s theory because of the personal nature of the crime. Thinking that finding the killer will bring her family back together, she conducts her own investigation using her affinity for math and forensics, but her plan backfires and her obsession with the case further splinters her family.
When her investigation reveals the killer is someone she knows, Autumn offers herself up as bait and sets a dangerous trap to unmask his true nature and to obtain a confession for her sister’s murder.
Susan is giving away an ebook of UNRAVELED! Open internationally. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js
Thank you Susan for celebrating your debut year with us! Come back tomorrow here at Oops! I Read A Book Again as Sara Polsky visits us! Now, go on to Michelle’s blog for her feature on Lisa Martin!